STIMULANT FREE BODY RE-COMPOSITION AID
MOOD, BODY COMPOSITION & CARBOHYDRATE METABOLISM SUPPORT
There are two kinds of users for Lean Juice capsules…
Those who never want to go back to the jitters, the out of control heart beat and the crashing that was associated with the ‘hardcore’ fat burners of old.+
And those who already use the powerful one capsule per serving Ripped Juice EX2 who are looking for the ultimate caffeine free complement to take their physique to the next level.+
Lean Juice will add the extra kick you need in conjunction with diet and exercise to help you reach your goals, with ingredients supported by research to have favorable effects on body composition. For those looking to improve their physique, IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS, BUT FAVORING HARD EARNED MUSCLE WHILE PEELING BACK THE FAT TO SHOWCASE YOUR BEST SELF. Let’s count the ways Lean Juice can support your goals:+
MOOD mood can affect your eating habits and it can impact your stress levels. Not being in the right state of mind can work against your body composition goals due to stress hormones. Lean Juice features Rhodiola rosea at a full 500mg per serving. But this isn’t your garden variety; it’s standardized for Rosavins which is reported to be a source of the mood lifting effects of the herb. Rhodiola is reported to reduce fatigue, support wellbeing (1) as well as help you fight stress(2).+
BODY COMPOSITION (supporting lean mass, improving fat utilization): what we seek as bodybuilders and athletes is more than just weight loss, we want to showcase our hard earned physique. To do that Lean Juice provides Forskolin, studies have shown that long term use of Forskolin at 50mg per day (Lean Juice contains 250mg of Coleus forskohli at 20% Forskolin=50mg) has favorable changes on fat mobilization and lean mass(3). +
CARBOHYDRATE METABOLISM Why is carbohydrate metabolism important? Many modern diet trends are pointing to large amounts of refined carbohydrates as being the culprit behind the U.S. weight control epidemic. You’ll notice that a controlled/low carbohydrate, high protein diet is typically recommended for weight management. The Hydroxycitric acid that Garcinia should be standardized for may interfere with the enzymes involved in lipid metabolism from carbohydrate (4). +???
TEMPORARY WATER LOSS You may be weary of holding extra water if you’re a physique athlete preparing for a show (or just the beach) and you’re hopefully experienced enough to know that dehydration is not a good way to reduce water being retained by the body. Lean Juice features Dandelion root which has been shown to support temporary water loss (5).+
WHAT IS OLEUROPEIN?
Oleuropein is a whole body antioxidant that is derived from Olive Leaf that has been shown to support a healthy metabolism (6).+
WHAT IS PTEROSTILBENE?
Pterostilbene is a molecule that is similar to resveratrol but better absorbed. This means greater antioxidant activity for the consumer. Resveratrol of course is notable for supporting metabolic health. At low doses Pterostilbene can support cognitive function.+
- Shevtsov VA, et al. A randomized trial of two different doses of a SHR-5 Rhodiola rosea extract versus placebo and control of capacity for mental work. Phytomedicine. 2003 Mar;10(2-3):95-105
- Edwards D, et al. Therapeutic effects and safety of Rhodiola rosea extract…Phytother Res. 2012 Aug;26(8):1220-5. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3712. Epub 2012 Jan 6
- Godard MP, at el. Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men. Obes Res. 2005 Aug;13(8):1335-43.
- Amada T, et al.Chemistry, physiological properties, and microbial production of hydroxycitric acid. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 75 (5): 977–82. doi:10.1007/s00253-007-0962-4. PMID 1747650
- Clare BA, et al. The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. J Altern Complement Med. 2009 Aug;15(8):929-34. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0152
- Poudyal H, et al. Olive leaf extract attenuates cardiac, hepatic, and metabolic changes in high carbohydrate-, high fat-fed rats. J Nutr. 2010 May;140(5):946-53. doi: 10.3945/jn.109.117812. Epub 2010 Mar 24
Mix 1 serving with 6oz of cold water or your favorite beverage 30 minutes before exercise on a relatively empty stomach.