Ripped Juice™ EX2 DMAA Free
- Enhance Mood
- Thermogenesis & Fat Loss
The Evolution of Fat Loss: Just One Capsule Per Serving
- Support energy and thermogenesis with one capsule twice a day.
- Promotes appetite control.
All This, With Just One Capsule
- N Acetyl Tyrosine: more bioavailable then tyrosine with a higher absorption rate. This leads to a lower dosage to receive the benefits of L-Tyrosine. Tyrosine is an amino acid required for the production of epinephrine and norepinephrine (adrenal hormones) as well as dopamine.*
- N Methyltyramine: Tyramine has been used in fat loss/energy products in the past because of its ability to slow the rate monoamine oxidase (enzymes that metabolize adrenal hormones). Its methylated counterpart promotes superior adrenal effects.*
- Capsimax: the capsaicinoids in Capsimax support energy production by promoting healthy metabolism, the mobilization of fats for energy production (a process called lipolysis), and thermogenesis by generating heat in the body.
- Green Coffee Bean (Chlorogenic Acid): The hype surrounding Green Coffee Bean is really a result of its chlorogenic acid content which is responsible for all the fat loss claims. Chlorogenic acid helps reduce glucose absorption in the body thereby leading your body to tap into its fat stores for fuel.*
- Rauwolscine HCL: targets visceral fat (fat that is stored in the ‘stubborn areas’ ex- buttocks, stomach, and waist). It also acts as a central nervous system stimulant without the side effects normally associated with strong stimulants (ex- no crash or jitters).*
Ripped Juice™ EX2 DMAA Free was formulated by an Exercise Physiologist lead cGMP lab team and tested in Betancourt Nutrition’s 200,000 sq foot facilities.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule in between meals. Advanced users can take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon. Do not take within two hours of sleep.
Not intended for use by persons under the age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Contains caffeine. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are taking medication, including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric, epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 4 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. Keep out of reach of children
Mix 1 serving with 6oz of cold water or your favorite beverage 30 minutes before exercise on a relatively empty stomach.